[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tip of the Week - Managing a BeadingProject with Multiple colors of Beads

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 11 00:16:17 UTC 2011

Recently I found a ceramic divided serving tray - it is round with separate
compartments all around and a center one. I was thinking this would be good
to use when working on a project as I can use 6 different kinds of beads,
one in each of the sections. I have not done it yet, but was thinking about
it - seems like a workable plan.  Lynda River Woman