[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for a source

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jun 12 18:17:31 UTC 2011

I was thinking that maybe someone on the Krafters Korner might have some information that I need.

I want to buy a large amount of white sand that can be used in a Zen Meditation Garden - the small size garden that you use in your home.  I am making the ceramic garden containers out of pottery, and want to find a whole saource where I can buy the white sand for in them. I want to have these in my solo exhibition in Sept.

I also need to find a source for buying the little wooden rakes for in the Zen gardens I make - anyone know of a wholesale source where I can get them. They are very expensive, and I need quite a few of them, so hoping someone can lead me to a good wholesale supplier of such items.

Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117