[Nfb-krafters-korner] tip of the week: beading projects

Jean Parker radioforever at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:27:57 UTC 2011

They are usually round.  They are flat on the top so they will stack.  One
thing I forgot to mention is that the kind I like have the compartments
inside but also a flat plate that sits over the compartments.  This keeps
things from falling out if you move the container but it also provides an
additional place to keep larger items.

The smaller one's have about seven round compartments that can be removed.
I like them because they are indistructible and versitile.

Jean