[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for a source

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 13 00:19:48 UTC 2011

I didn't find the prices.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of River Woman
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 5:00 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for a source

thanks, Annette. these are soooo expensive - and I need quite a few of them.

I had found this site, too, but am hoping I can find them for LESS somewhere
else, if not, i will have to bite the bullet and buy them here though.
I am trying to keep the costs down on my show - but everything I need is so
expensive...not complaining, happy to be doing the show, but want to be able
to offer my things at good prices for my clients.  Lynda River Woman