[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Tip of the Week - Managing a Beading Project with Multiple colors of Beads

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Jun 13 16:57:04 UTC 2011

The good will Salvation Army type of stores are great for finding
interesting things and cheap. My divided ceramic platter cost me 3.50 a few
weeks ago. I came home excited about that. And, I found another big round
tray that I can use as a pattern for my pottery platters - for 3.00  so it
pays to have a look there.No big expense, and no shipping fees.
Lynda River Woman