[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] Re: Tip of the Week - Learning anew craft - WAS: Getting Started

Tracy Smith tracys at iburst.co.za
Tue Jun 21 17:48:28 UTC 2011

Hi Denise

I also love knitting and beading.

I once found a pattern for a bag where you knit beads into alternate
stitches, and I tried it, but didn't finish it yet. Basically you first had
to first thread the bead onto your yarn, then move them into place as you
knit.

I found this nice article, which has definitely got my fingers itching.
*smile*
http://knitty.com/ISSUEspring06/FEATseducedbybeads.html

Hope it gives you some ideas.

Regards