[Nfb-krafters-korner] EBay_ Reflections from Lynda commentgs JK

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Jun 26 21:43:00 UTC 2011

Yes, this is the seminar I wrote about in one of my last e-mails.  I plan to
attend the seminar on Monday, July 4, 2011.  It sounds like a lot of work
but I guess if you're doing other things with your work besides just EBay,
you could make money.  I'm going to attend the seminar to see what it's like
and to see what types of things to sell and not to sell.  I'm sure it will
be interesting and I'm looking forward ot it.

Oh, for the seminars on Monday and the other days, you don't need a laptop.
I wrote to the leader and asked this question.  You only need a laptop for
the Sunday class.

Regards,

Denise