[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello to you new folks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 16:36:44 UTC 2011

We have had a few new folks join us recently and I would like to send a
welcome to all of you.

Krafters Korner is a special place and we are happy you have heard about us
 and decided to join in.

Krafters Corner is a unique place to come to share, learn and enjoy the
ability of everyone here.

Georgia , I , too will not be at convention this year, but I will be in
Dallas next year.  I have a brand new Grandson and will be spending next  week
helping my daughter out.  So I will miss my friends at  Convention.

Krafters Korner is for everone and everyone makes Krafters Korner what it
is.