[Nfb-krafters-korner] welcome Georgia

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 27 18:51:53 UTC 2011

Hi Georgia, I am happy to see you here.  I am Carol Osmar
(Petrilli).  I knew you at MSB.  My sister Henrietta is also a
member.

I think you will enjoy this list.  I prefer crochet, but we have
several knitters among us.  I have learned a lot from the folks
here and have made some good friends.  I am sure you will too.

Carol
 -----