[Nfb-krafters-korner] welcome Georgia

Georgia Kitchen gakitchen at gfn.org
Mon Jun 27 19:37:53 UTC 2011

Hi Carol and all,

Thanks for writing. Yes, I went to MSB and I remember you.   Yes, crocheting
is very cool. I used to know how to do it some but it has been so long I
forgot. I taught myself from a book when I  could see some.

Do you remember Lolieta Mcclean, she went to MSB also. Sjhe  lives a few
miles from me and  can knit and probably crochet. She is very good.

Those knitting machines can do great things but I think for now I will stick
to the 2 needles.
 I wonder if there is anyone that does anything with pottery on the list?

Again, thanks  for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Best,

Georgia Kitchen