[Nfb-krafters-korner] General question about plastic canvas patterns

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:51:51 UTC 2011

Not sure who all has done pc (plastic canvas), but I've been looking at some free patterns online and I'm wondering, when you guys do pc, are you designing your own patterns or have you found some accessible patterns? I'm so looking forward to the upcoming class and I want to thank Terry P in advance for offering to teach it.
Barb R.
Z5/6
Multiply ID: BobaLu2011
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson