[Nfb-krafters-korner] quilt blocks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 18:05:43 UTC 2011

What is nice about this, is that you make one square at a time and then you
 can sew blokcs into strips and build from there.  So it can be as small as
 one block, I don't remember how big each block turned out, but like 4
inches or  maybe larger if you use bigger squares   I did it this way as the 10
inch square calico fabric you would get around 40 squares with coordinating
the  colors and patterns together and I would cut them into 4 and that
would give me  100 colorful 2 1/2 inch squares.

Now I need to correct something that I said.  You did not pin the  colorful
squares into the center of each block.  You sewed 4 muslin blocks  together
after you folded in each corner and tacked to center of block and then  you
pinned the color square to the square on point that you created between 2
of  the muslin squares.  You then rolled the edge of the muslin over the edge
 of the colorful square and whip stitched the muslin to the square.

Google it and you can find directions.

In a message dated 3/4/2011 9:22:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,