[Nfb-krafters-korner] quilt blocks

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 4 19:58:31 UTC 2011

Joyce,

Thank you, I think. I have used Keepsake before and have 9 inch squares
already. That is the good thing, bad, I am a little slow, I do not
understand your sewing instructions. I understand cutting the squares into 4
what am I sewing onto what. The little squares on to the muslin where,
adding a center, and tacking down muslin, I am confused. Can you explain
sewing once again so I can maybe understand differently.
Thanks  also, I have rotor cutter but what do you call grid for cutting?

Terry K