[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for a vest pattern

vlondon vlondon at centurylink.net
Sun Mar 6 00:44:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm looking for a knitted pull over vest pattern that  would use larger needles to be done quickly.  I used to have one that one size would fit most.  I think it was that you knitted about 40 ridges for the front and the same for the back.  I can't find it anywhere.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My sister-in-law's birthday is March 16th so I'm trying to find one quickly.  I have attempted to search the red heart and lion brand sites.

Thanks.

Vickie