[Nfb-krafters-korner] In Search of a New Craft

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Mar 10 13:47:22 UTC 2011

Welcome Karen and Denise!
My name is Terry Powers, from Maryland.  I do plastic canvis, which is like needle point, but on a lot larger grid.  If you write me, today, I can send you a kit for our Tissue box class, next Wednesday.
I am also learning the knifty knitter and I am rather new at knitting, beading, and the safty pin beading, Theresa was talking about.
There is a book, sold by Walmart about the knifty knitter, with a cd and I also have some recordings a member did for the group, that I can shair.  Let me know, Karen.
Terry Powers
Terry.powers at nih.gov