[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT I Pad and net book

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 20:38:16 UTC 2011

What type of keyboard do you use on an I Phone?

In a message dated 3/12/2011 12:03:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tct71887 at gmail.com writes:

Anet,
does the case hold the braille display as well...that  would be nifty. I
use the keyboard with the I phone and I pad and the Easy  braille with
both...but having a case would be great.
Theresa

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/blueher

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/amcarr1
>  %40verizon.net