[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT I Pad and netbook

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 21:49:42 UTC 2011

What I found out down in Baltimore about I Phone is heck you don't have to
type with your fingers.  Dragon is a speech recognition program for those
who don't kknow.  You speak and it will type what you say.  So John  looked
it up for me and the Dragon Dictate aps cost $6 and you can talk to your  I
phone and it will type what you say.  You can use it for your texct
messages or writing email and it only costs $6!

After talking with all of you and going to Baltimore I think I have made up
 my mind.

I was being pulled in different directions as should I get an I phone, or
an I pad or a netbook or a laptop.

I did not know that things were being talked about with KNFB reader and the
 I Phone too.  So I think I will go and get an I phone and stop thinking
about it.

I was also told not to get the I Phone 4 because the I phone 5 will be out
in July.

If I keep sitting here and waiting I won't get anything.

I use to be out there all the time getting new stuff and then pouring over
the manuals.  I have been kinda sitting back and acting like how am I going
 to figure out how to use this stuff.  John has a droid and uses it all the
 time, but he does not have the time to show me how to do anything.  So I
am  self taught.  I am not complaining, but I need to get up off my butt and
join all of you.

In a message dated 3/11/2011 11:24:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,