[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT I Pad and netbook

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Mar 13 18:32:42 UTC 2011

JAWS should work fine on most netbooks.  I would get one where you
can increase the memory to two megabytes of memory.  Most come
standard with one.  This will help performance.  Remember this is a
computer with a scaled down processor, so it may not be as quick as a
bigger computer.  Things like voice recognition would probably just
bog down, or not run at all.

Dave