[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Windows 7

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Mar 14 11:48:52 UTC 2011

Super!  We are getting ready to set me up with training to convert to windows 7.  All I know is that it uses a ribben.  I tried to get a friend to show it on the computer, with now luck.  I still do not know what they mean accept maybe a menue bar?  What is different between xp and windows 7?
I have Jaws 11.
Terry P
Thanks for setting this up, Joyce.