[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: March Monthly Telephone Gathering- screen readers and other software

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 16:39:17 UTC 2011

____________________________________
 From: newmanrl at cox.net
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
Sent: 3/19/2011 3:02:26  A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: March Monthly Telephone Gathering- screen  readers and other software

RE: Here is a  reminder- Writers’ and Krafters Division- Our Monthly
Telephone Gathering for  March is all about using the computer as a tool for
writing
I am reminding you  all of the opportunity to join in on this call! Also
that to help Our Access  Technology Trainer tag-team guests to best help us,
we need to give  these 2 people info on what we want.
(Additionally, know  that some of us who are just users of these products,
will be able to answer  some of the groups questions.)
What do you want to  know? Things about Windows 7? About JAWS 12? About
Office 2007 and 10? About  Word and JAWS ability to analyze format features?
Write in with your questions  and be as specific as you can.
Right now, any  question is a fair question. Understand, that mostly this
will be quick  demonstrations and not step by step training. Though, there
may be handouts of  hot keys and the like and even offers of one-on-one
assistance at a later  time.
Send your questions  directly to me and I will combined them (might even
post them to STYLIST and  to the Division membership so you all can see what
is being asked).
Here are the  numbers you need to get on the call:
Time: 8:30 Eastern; 7:0 PM Central; 6:30 Mountain; 5:30  Pacific.
Number to call: (218) 339-4300
Pen to use:  568839(and pound sign)
Robert Leslie  Newman
President, Omaha  Chapter NFB