[Nfb-krafters-korner] St. Patty's Day

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 19:23:45 UTC 2011

Well it sounds like you had an Irish good time.  No green beer?   I won't
drink beer no matter what color it is.

In a message dated 3/19/2011 6:34:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
blueherons at sbcglobal.net writes:

Yes, my  sweater arrived in time for a quick run to the cleaners, and for me
to wear  it to both Spinning on Sunday and for St. Patrick's day.

It is an Irish  Fisherman Knit cardigan Sweater from Ireland.  I have always
wanted  one.  So, I was very pleased to find one on e-bay at a   very
reasonable price!  It was exactly what I have hoped  for.

Sunday was our monthly spinning meeting, and it was my turn to  hostess.  I
went with the Irish theme, and served Irish Soda Bread,  Irish Cheddar and
crackers, and then cookies we, my daughter and I,  decorated as Irish flags.

Then I wore my new sweater, a  green turtleneck, and my gold 4 leaf clover.
That pendant is a real 4 leaf  clover that has been dipped in gold.
Dixie