[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 18:02:51 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

We have slacked off with our Monday Night Chats and I would like to get
them going once again. Let's start off easy and see if we can get some  folks
showing up for the chat before I book in a guest speaker.

Our chats begin around 8 p.m. Eastern day light savings time, but folks pop
 in and out mostly between 8 and 10 p.m. Eastern time   So come by  Monday
Night and stop in and say "Hello".

I will be planning a possible "Tech Talk" this month on a Monday Night and
that will be so folks can share their ideas and uses on different types of
technology that is out there and we can find out how to use it.  I would
like to plan an I Phone Chat, and some other things.  So come by  Monday.