[Nfb-krafters-korner] what you are forgetting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 1 19:38:42 UTC 2011

Henrietta,

I appreciate and hear what you are saying.  I am sorry that this had  to be
forced into this.

Everyone is forgetting that the NFB Krafters  Division has not sold  nor
have given these recordings to anyone except the people attending the
classes.  The recordings were all done under NFB Krafters Division  name.  When
there was a question regarding if members could purchase  recordings of classes
that they did not attend and the teacher made the  statement that
recordings of her classes are hers and if she wants to sell them  that is only her
right.  It was totally blown up from there.

At this point of time again no one on the board or behind anyone"s back
have there been talk or plans about selling these recordings.

I agree with you that these recordings are good for the people that have
taken the class and would like to refer back to it, but I do not think they
are  worth anything to anyone else.

I would like to be able to put a blurb of a class on the website to promote
 and let others hear an brief example of a class, but from what went on
this list  in the past we felt we could not do that.

I have had the wind in my sails blown away by what people here has blamed
me of doing.  I can't believe I have been called a wolf in disguised
clothing.  I think everyone here that has taken part in this mud slinging  should
take a good look at themselves.  Maybe instead of thinking about  yourself
and worrying if Krafters Korner is looking to make big bucks off of  you, I
repeat we have not sold any of these recordings and have only given them  to
the students that can attend the classes.  It was our decision to send
recordings only to the people at the class to encourage people to come to a
class and participate.  If you make the effort to atend a class that is the
only thing a teacher gets out of their time.  Your support by showing  up.
The Krafters Division encourages people to be a paid member and that  is done
by allowing unpaid people to take their first class for free and then
become a paid member in order to take as many classes as they want.

There will be a statement on the class sign up form coming in the near
future stating the class recordings are not to be shared or given away or
sold.  They are for the student's personal use only.[you get my idea, this
might not be the exact wording.]

Henrietta, I don't think you need to worry.  I don't see these MP3
recordings hitting the pop charts and everyone rushing out to get it.

In a message dated 4/30/2011 6:56:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,