[Nfb-krafters-korner] agreement

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon May 2 14:13:24 UTC 2011

I thought we had agreed not to sell the recordings and this says that the NFB can sell the recordings.  As long as someone signs up for a class, whether or not he or she can attend all classes, they should be able to have the recordings.  How did this, sell, come back in the picture.  I thought we were going to delete recordings, shortly after distrabution.  I do not have that much to offer, so it does not matter either way, I will continue to help, where ever I can.  I do not want this group to brake down over this issue.

Terry Powers