[Nfb-krafters-korner] agreement

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon May 2 15:45:21 UTC 2011

The recording would have to be very annoying to listen to - there is so much
chatter about stuff unrelated to the project and so much interference going
on - if you want to sell recordings, then make a special recording with the
help of the teacher involved and have it be ONLY instructions, with
questions and answers but not all the chit chat that the group does during
the class time. If you want to sell them, then be up front and intentional
about it and just do it the legal and right and best way. So much annoying
chatter about this topic after months of it, is getting really STUPID.