[Nfb-krafters-korner] what you are forgetting

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon May 2 14:22:25 UTC 2011

Joyce;
I am so proud of you and very thankful for all the work you did to get this group going.  I love it.  I wish I had more to shair, but I know, I am one of the ones, who is learning!  I find written instructions to be very benificial.  I save them for future reference.  Keep up the good work.

Terry Powers