[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class sign-ups

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Mon May 2 20:38:24 UTC 2011

In preparation for the up coming meeting, I am providing a copy of the
student agreement that will a part of NEW class sign-ups.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division

student agreement

Classes will be recorded for dissemination to students that attend the
class. Recordings are provided by the National Federation of the Blind (NFB)
Krafters Division. At the end of class (all sessions for a given class), the
NFB Krafters Division retains a nonexclusive license to copy, distribute or
sell recordings in part or as a whole, including the use for promotional
purposes, without remuneration.

Students may not distribute class recordings or other materials provided by
the instructor

By submitting this sign-up, I agree to all statements contained herein.