[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class sign-ups

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon May 2 20:50:29 UTC 2011

No wonder nobody wants to teach a class any more and no wonder the list has
lost a lot of  good people since last January or so when this all began
happening. Newer people are probably wondering what in the world this is all
about, and others who have been around for a year are just fining it all
very trying.  This is something that should have been adequately addressed
when it first came up in January, and now is still lingering on in the muddy
waters of indidscion and repetition. I hope your phone chat gets it over
with tonight once and for all. Looks like there is a steep waterfall up
ahead and if you cannot get this settled more teachers and more irritated
people are about to jump ship - Ahoy, Mates!