[Nfb-krafters-korner] Please bring to board meeting

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed May 4 01:16:28 UTC 2011

I can't agree more with the sentiment to get back for crafts.  Then again, I
have a question about the recording.  It seems that if I understand it
right, we can tape the classes ourselves.  We're not allowed to give these
recordings to others but can we take what we learned in the class and make
more of it and sell it?  I mean, if I learn how to make the candle holders,
for example, could I then get good at them and sell them?  I just wonder.
I'd like to get good at beading and give things to people for gifts but
eventually sell them or other crafts I learn how to do.

Denise