[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: The new agreement?

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed May 4 16:49:36 UTC 2011

Cindy,

I understand your feelings and concerns, I received the confirmation for
class, please clear this up for me, are we having a class, which I want to,
or have you decided against it and I understand why, this is tricky, with
the understanding of the new agreement. You have permission to teach by
author of pattern, but if recording is made and at a later time it is
reproduced and then given without permission by the division or Nfb, will
this make a problem for you with author who gave you permission, but no one
else. It is like JAWS training I am receiving by computer, we can use all
materials but nothing can be reproduced without company permission to reuse
or sell their materials. I have nothing to gain or lose in this situation,
just want to know what is right, do not want something that seems so small
to make a problem. It goes back to original question that needs settling,
Who has the right to reproduce materials? Hope to hear from you at class.

Terry