[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginners safety pin class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat May 7 17:50:07 UTC 2011

There was 3 people who signed up for the Beginners Safety Pin Beading class
 that was scheduled yesterday [May 6 at 8 P.M. Eastern time] and no one
showed up  for the class.  This was the first of two classes.    No one
notified the teacher or the list and/or myself to let us know that you would not
be at the class.

Please let Theresa [tct71887 at gmail.com] and me know if you plan on being at
 next week's class.  We can plan on extending it one more week to make up
for this week's class, but I will need to make arrangements for someone to
do  the recording on May 20th.  If you do not plan on being there please be
courteous      and notify the teacher and me.  [Blindhands at aol.com]