[Nfb-krafters-korner] Reminder Board Meeting

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Mon May 9 23:11:28 UTC 2011

To All Members of the Board and Krafters Korner division

  I am posting an open letter this evening to everyone concerning my lack of receiving a recording to verify my Secretary Report and my still valid remarks concerning the issue to be discussed this evening.
  I'm sorry I can not attend this evening as there is an important town meeting that I must attend effecting our property evaluation and rights in town.
   I have asked Eileen to proxy this reading through her Jaws equipment because I don't have the use of that type of apparatus to communicate with everyone.
   I am requesting that this reading in no way be duplicated or recorded for further use. You do not have my permission to record my comments, but I still have a legal vote as a paid member of this board and wish these comments to stand as my voice and opinion.
   Thank you,
   Audrey J. Wellner, Secretary
   NFB Krafters Korner division