[Nfb-krafters-korner] proper procedure in counting votes

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 11 15:15:37 UTC 2011

I am concerned with the way the votes are going to be counted for
the recordings.  Isn't it necessary to have at least 2 people do
the counting? I am not saying I don't trust you Joyce, but just
to insure that there is no doubt about the accuracy.  Perhaps a
CC of the votes could be sent to another board member.

I am sorry if this question causes more trouble but I thought it
would be better to bring it up now rather than have anyone
question it later.

Carol