[Nfb-krafters-korner] proper procedure in counting votes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 11 23:13:29 UTC 2011

Carol,

I had made plans for the board meeting to have 2 people count votes, but
those 2 people never showed up for the board meeting.

I have not heard from our treasurer as of yet and I need a membership list
before I send out my notice.

Carol, since you suggested it, I am asking you to be one of the people to
count the votes.

I will provide you with a copy of the membership list when I get it and
will not send out the polling notice until I have the list.

In a message dated 5/11/2011 11:27:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,