[Nfb-krafters-korner] O T, question to other caregivers

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed May 11 21:48:12 UTC 2011

Hi Susan.

You know, I am a caregiver at heart. I love my house and often I am in a cleaning mode.  So this is where I want to be.

It is a good thing I am in clean mode, People are in and out of here all day. They don't only check on him but need to see my toilet and our bed. Sure glad i had cleaned up the bathroom this morning and made the bed and put the load of laundry away. They came with about fifteen minutes notice today. lol

But, again, I thank all of you for the thoughts and prayers. We are so grateful for the good friends here at Krafter's Korner.  Dan feels like he knows all  of you by name. Yes, if that is gossip, I am guilty. I am always telling him about the things my Krafter friends are doing.

Well, I think little miss homemaker is late with dinner.
Henrietta