[Nfb-krafters-korner] Elm Creek Quilts and quilting

Jewell Boll jjboll at excel.net
Fri May 13 21:41:59 UTC 2011

I have just completed the first three books in a series about quilting. The
books have really inspired me to try quilting.  I used to do a lot of sewing
before I lost all my vision and gave away all my sewing stuff including my
machine.  I read recently that it is possible to sew without sight.  I would
like to try a simple sampler or a 4 patch and wondered if there are any
quilters on the list who could offer advice and suggestions as to how to
start.

thank you.

Jewell