[Nfb-krafters-korner] Elm Creek Quilts and quilting

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri May 13 22:23:51 UTC 2011

Yes, you can sew anything. I created a complex skirt and a linen wrap when I
was at the Blind and Vision Rehabilitation Services in Homestead, PA. I had
taken my own machine with me to the school. I had sewn all my life. but,
after doing those two projects I decided I wanted to move on with my life
and that sewing was no longer one of my passions. I gave my machine to my
daughter. But, you can sew if you want to. There is a video I had posted her
some months ago about a blind woman who is famous for her quilts - YES, you
can do it.  Lynda River Woman