[Nfb-krafters-korner] Touch of Yarn

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri May 13 22:38:10 UTC 2011

My book arrived today - what a big surprise to find that it has NO visuals at all....I had thought I could SEE the projects under my CCTV, but there are none there. I guess I will have to scan the entire book now, and listen to it and try to imagine what the projects might look like. If there had been photos at least a knitter friend cvould have described them to me - I had thought I could share this book with my knitting group - so they could see it - but without any illustrations I don't think anyone would be interested in it. I guess it really is only for people who see nothing - I was not expecting that.

Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117