[Nfb-krafters-korner] New here & love crafting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 13 23:23:14 UTC 2011

Melanie

Welcome and an email just prior to yours is basically about a wonderful
book written by a blind gentleman on knitting.  The name of the book is "A
touch of Yarn"  and if you do a search thru our archived emails you will  find
the website.  There is a large sale going on for this book in Braille,  but
you can get it in several forms including large print and downloadable doc
file and Braille file.

In a message dated 5/13/2011 7:16:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,