[Nfb-krafters-korner] Elm Creek Quilts and quilting

Jewell Boll jjboll at excel.net
Sat May 14 11:14:11 UTC 2011

Hi Terry,

Yes, I'll do that.  I have had the same problem with weaving, but have found
a wonderful lady who is translating weaving graphs.  As I progress I am
learning and modifying the weaving process and I am able to complete the
whole weaving process independently except for the graphs.  My hope is to
completely learn the concept of the weaving graphs and with  different shape
forms create a tactile weaving graph. I would like to use this same method
for making templates for the quilt.  hand and machine sewing should not be a
problem with practice as Joyce mentioned in her message.

Will keep in touch.
Jewell