[Nfb-krafters-korner] Elm Creek Quilts and quilting

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat May 14 00:16:35 UTC 2011

Jewel,

I have also enjoyed Elm Street books and have been asking for a year for the
same thing. I have looked at website of blind quilter but there is not
instructions or teaching. To date, I have not found any help on this matter,
please if you find anything on your search please let me know, I am also
interested.

Terry K