[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello everybody!

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed May 18 11:46:55 UTC 2011

Welcome back dick.  How about introducing him to the flowers and the trees, I mean the different kind of leaves.  Kids like to press leaves in a book and learn their shape.  Flowers are fun to smell, feal and learn to identify.  Even nuts in the fall.  How about going to a farm or zoo.
When I was a kid I played with American bricks, every time I got.  I liked to build houses, churches and cabins out of Lincon Logs.  I think they might even have some that they can make things like cars, trucks and rockets.  They are fun and not messy.  It teaches a kid about building and creativity.
Terry P.