[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello everybody!

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:55:15 UTC 2011

Ah yes, the potholder kits! I did one when I was about his agebe I was sick enough to stay home but not sick enough to be bed-bound. I was bored out of my skull and my sister brought me one of those. If I thou I wouldn't look strange seeking them out I'd pick up a few and try 'em again.
The seven-strand version of kumihimo is pretty easy for a kiddo his age to pick up, and the disk is easy to make with foam and an exacto knife. If you search the list archives I think I posted instructions for it a while back; if not I could send them to you. You could have him make some hangers for his collage(s).

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/LandrasGembar
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak