[Nfb-krafters-korner] Collage for Willy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 20 18:00:47 UTC 2011

Dick,

TThe 3 Princesses [my Grandaughters] are all at different levels of getting
 their hands into things.  So let me suggest a few things that I provide
them with.  First no matter what we have Bounty paper towels that are wet
and squeezed out by each of them for fingers and hands.  Then I use Tacky
clue.  I have the jar and the bottle in this.  It is in the bottle a  thicker
clue then Elmers and in the jar it is like a paste texture.  I have  a few
tongue depressors that I use to scoop out the stuff from the jar so each  of
them can have their own blob of glue.  Now one likes to use her  fingers with
the jar glue, one likes to use a Q tip and one likes to use a  plastic
strip [it is actually my glucose test strip][they are like 21/2  inches long
and maybe 3/8 inches wide], but she can get the glue  precisely where she
wants it with this.  The bottle glue they squeeze it  out in the general area
they are working on and use the above mentioned methods  to spread it.  All 3
do like using popcicle  sticks as they eat the  popsicles first and then
use them.

The jar tacky glue actually kinda dries on the finger and by just rubbing
your finger now and then it peels off your finger.

In a message dated 5/20/2011 3:49:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,