[Nfb-krafters-korner] Collage for Willy

Dick Carlson dick.carlson0428 at earthlink.net
Sat May 21 17:30:14 UTC 2011

Good morning everyone,

Well, let's see how things go today.  I did take your suggestions and had a
couple of pieces of wood cut for boards.  I got an extra just in case
something happened.
I got some other materials and such but I also thought I'd take him along to
get a few materials and see what we find along the way.

Willy loves to swing on the swings, so we'll take a walk to the park and see
what we think of along the way.  We have all weekend to mess around if we
want.

Oh, here's another short bit of news that I didn't share.

If you guys remember, when I was last on the list in December or so, one of
the things we were still having some issues with was to get him using his
cane a bit more.
Well, I think that's getting better.  I am beginning to ask him to use it
more when he's with me and even when he's not.  These walks to the park are
great for that, and if we go to the store or find things like nice leaves or
rocks, he can use it  more on our walks as well.

So, let's have fun with an art project today!
Dick