[Nfb-krafters-korner] blanket

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri May 20 22:16:04 UTC 2011

Terry,

I always wash baby blankets and afghans before using them or giving them as
gifts.  The washing process helps even out the stitches.  Plus, as we make
things, they do pick up lint, dust and more.

Also, make sure you include the washing instructions with the gift.  You can
do this by including one of the bands from the yarn, or go on line and copy
the instructions from the company's website.  Including the makeup of the
yarn can be helpful in case someone has allergies.

Annette