[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tip of the Week - Needle Organization

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 22 22:02:10 UTC 2011

o Henrietta  warm fuzzies.

In a message dated 5/22/2011 5:40:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gary.brewer at comcast.net writes:

Hi
I  just had to reply to this email. I love the way my knitting needles are
stored.

I have a pretty glass vase that came with flowers for my  Mother in Law's
funeral. It has been sitting in a cupboard for years. Usually  I have just a
few flowers and this was a rather large vase. My needles along  with my
needle sizing tool are in the vase. Every time I touch it or get  needles I th
ink of my Mother In law and smile.
Henrietta
On May 22,  2011, at 12:16 PM, Annette Carr wrote:

> Tip of the Week for  5/22/11
>
> Category:  Knitting, Crochet
>

> How do you organize your knitting and crochet needles so  that you can
find
> the size you need when you want it?
>

> Submit your ideas for future Tip of the Week questions  to
> amcarr1 at verizon.net
>

>  Annette

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/gary.brewer%40comcast.net

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list