[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tip of the Week - Needle Organization

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun May 22 23:13:36 UTC 2011

Henrietta, you are so KOOL.
Yes, I know what you mean. I love using things for other purposes than their
intended purpose, too. I will attach a couple photo of my needle bouquets
for those who can look at them via zoomtext or otherwise. Here they are in
my vintage containers. I LOVE OLD STUFF - have my house full of treasures
that someone else considered TRASH - each of the old things hold memories.

Lynda