[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tip of the Week - Needle Organization

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun May 22 22:39:49 UTC 2011

Hi Linda,
I am so glad to hear that you do the same thing. I just think it is really cool. I have to say, I even have a few sets of plastic needles. More to add color then for use. But sometimes I use the plastic.

Using items I love for purposes not intended is fun for me. My kids are so straight laced, I love blowing their minds.
Henrietta