[Nfb-krafters-korner] back to crafting now

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 23 00:31:59 UTC 2011

I am so happy my daughter got married and it poured out so bad we could not
 have the wedding in the park, but Thank God the restaurant  let the
ceremony happen in the area that the dinner was held in for our family and his
family.  It was outside, but it had a roof over it.

Now the polling is over with and everyone should be ready to get back to
our crafting.

Most of the teachers seem to be holding off with the class proposals until
the voting was over, so it is time to get back to the teaching, sharing and
love  of crafting.  We will try to get some classes posted and up and going
 within a few weeks instead of our usual booking time of 6 weeks.  So
teachers get up off your seats and fill in those class proposals.

Cindy Sheets will be away most of July so she will not be able to post
classes up on the website for students to sign up for.

We have some students looking for classes in crocheting, knitting, beading,
 Origami, advanced stitches with the nifty knitter, safety pin beading,
etc.  So lets get back to creating.